I am back with a delicious Chicken and Vegetable dinner with raspberries and brie cheese.
WHAT YOU NEED:
Chicken Breast
Fresh Raspberries
Raspberry Jam
Anise
Carrots
Brocolli
Kale
Garlic
Brie Cheese
CHICKEN -
Add some olive oil to a frying pan and fry your chicken breast on a medium low temperature.
I like to add some spices to my chicken. For this I added parsley flakes, basil, and pepper. This is optional. I cut some slices in the chicken breast to help it cook and to add the flavor throughout the chicken.
When the chicken is fully cooked, add a quarter of a cup of raspberry jam to the frying pan. This should turn the jam into more of a liquid.
Once the chicken is on a plate, pour the rest of the jam over top of the breast, add some fresh raspberries.
VEGETABLES -
In a seperate frying pan, fry up your vegetables in some olive oil. Add salt and pepper.
Fry until they are slightly crispy and add brie cheese into the frying pan, Continue to fry and stir until cheese is melted. Add to your plate and you're done!
Enjoy!
Zuzu
No comments:
Post a Comment